Turmeric Oriental Elixir
A synergy of turmeric, organic active plants and spagyric essences
No preservatives or synthetic molecules
Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Used in Herbal Medicine to:
- aid digestion
- to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia
- as a liver protectant
- as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
Oriental elixir: your health ally
- High TURMERIC content (3000 mg*) combined with Piperine for enhanced efficacy on inflammatory conditions.
- Ginger and Cardamom have been used for millennia in the East to promote digestion and tone weakened organisms.
- Nutmeg is known to stimulate digestion and fight against rheumatic problems.
- Cinnamon is also renowned for its digestive and protective properties of febrile affections.
- Organic honey, with its thousand-year-old virtues, is a formidable vector that promotes the rapid assimilation of the active principles of plants for greater efficiency.
- Spagyric essences make it possible to rebalance the energies, preserving and stimulating the vital processes by their high vibratory quality, for a renewed mind-body harmony.
- The subtle taste of this rare Oriental Elixir is a sweet invitation to travel. Through the traditional markets of the Orient, discover ancient plants, for a health/well-being alliance in everyday life.
Manufacturing according to the original method of Dr. Bach
Faithful to the recommendations of Dr. Bach,BIOFLORALprepares its floral elixirs with respect for nature and the spirit of Dr. Bach while strictly adhering to the original method of Dr. Bach.
Made from wild flowers, picked at sunrise, when their potential is at its maximum.
Through the action of water and the sun’s rays, the flowers release their qualities and transmit them to the aquatic element.
The floral maceration obtained is supplemented with certified organic* DEMETER** cognac in a 1:240 dilution.
This method is in full compliance with the original method pioneered by Dr. Bach
Before packaging, our floral elixir is energized a second time to strengthen its action and guarantee maximum efficiency.
- The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy by Mechthild Scheffer
- Healing Spirituality - A Practical Guide to Understanding and Working with Bach Flowers by Gudrun Penselin, M. Ed.
- Bach Flowers Unfolding – Card Set by Gudrun Penselin, M. Ed.