Marine Magnesium & Vitamin B6
- Magnesium and Vitamin B6 contribute to maintaining general health.
- Helps in energy metabolism, tissue formation and bone development.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Source of vitamins and minerals, factors in normal growth and development.
Did you know?
- Marine Magnesium, from the waters of the French coasts, obtained through a process of evaporation from seawater allowing the concentration of Magnesium. Magnesium is essential for the smooth running of more than 300 cellular biochemical reactions.
- Vitamin B6 is an important and essential B vitamin that comes from our diet, which promotes magnesium absorption and helps with balancing stress and energy.
A study in the Magnesium Research journal, in December 2001, and another in the journal Nutrients, in July 2018, concluded that Magnesium chloride’s bioavailability was comparable to that of organic magnesium forms such as magnesium aspartate and magnesium lactate. This would indicate it is one of the higher bioavailable forms of magnesium for the whole body. Being of a sea water source, it is also naturally rich in trace minerals, which also help to support the absorption and utilization of magnesium.