Provides antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Used in Herbal Medicine to:
- aid digestion
- to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia
- as a liver protectant
- as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
Oriental elixir: your health ally
- High TURMERIC content (3000 mg*) combined with Piperine for enhanced efficacy on inflammatory conditions.
- Ginger and Cardamom have been used for millennia in the East to promote digestion and tone weakened organisms.
- Nutmeg is known to stimulate digestion and fight against rheumatic problems.
- Cinnamon is also renowned for its digestive and protective properties of febrile affections.
- Organic honey, with its thousand-year-old virtues, is a formidable vector that promotes the rapid assimilation of the active principles of plants for greater efficiency.
- Spagyric essences make it possible to rebalance the energies, preserving and stimulating the vital processes by their high vibratory quality, for a renewed mind-body harmony.
- The subtle taste of this rare Oriental Elixir is a sweet invitation to travel. Through the traditional markets of the Orient, discover ancient plants, for a health/well-being alliance in everyday life.
Ingredients (per unit dose = 15 ml)
Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon – branch bark)* 15 mg, Curcuma longa (Turmeric – rhizome)* 1500 mg. Elettaria cardamomum var. cardamomum (Cardamon – seed)* 15 mg, Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg – seed)* 15 mg, Piper nigrum (Black pepper – fruit)* 22.5 mg, Zingiber officinale (Ginger – rhizome)* 22.5 mg. Non-medicinal ingredients: red wine (sulfite free), alcohol 10%, honey*.
*Ingredients issued from organic agriculture.
Adults: Take 1 tablespoon (15 ml) 1-2 times a day, between or before meals. Can be diluted in a glass of water (250 ml) before consuming. Shake well before use. May have a deposit or a cloudy appearance which does not affect the quality of the product. After opening, keep in a cool place.
Cautions and warnings
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks, if digestive complaint symptoms persist or worsen, prior to use if you are breastfeeding, if you are taking any other medications or natural health care products, as black pepper may alter their effectiveness, prior to use if you have diabetes, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains 10% alcohol.
Do not use if you are pregnant.