Ingredients (per micro-tablet):
Nasturtium officinale (watercress) (leaves) …………. 50 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Lactose, saccharose, wheat starch, acacia gum, magnesium stearate.
Direction for use:
Children 1-11 years; Adults and children over 12 years, take 5 micro-tablets in the morning and 5 micro-tablets in the evening, preferably on an empty stomach or as directed by a health care practitioner. Allow micro-tablets to melt under the tongue. Take for 1-2 months or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Take with food.
- Do not use if you have cancer or a history of tuberculosis.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Keep out of reach of children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.