Berberis vulgaris Ø 0,1 g, Camphora D3 1,0 g, Dulcamara D1 0,1 g, Oleum gaultheriae D1 3,5 g, Rhododendron D6 0,1 g, Rhus toxicodendron D12 0,1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: (C16-C18) Alkyl alcohol, lanolin alcohol, petrolatum, lavender oil.
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) apply ointment over the affected area 2-3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not apply ointment to face, eyes or mucous membranes.
- Apply only to uninjured, intact skin.
- After application, wash hands thoroughly.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use for children < 12 years.
- Hypersensitivity to salicylate.
Known adverse reactions
- Allergic skin reactions are possible.
- Skin irritation with reddening and swelling may occur.
For more information, please consult your healthcare practitioner.