Arnica D3 1 g, Galium aparine D6 1 g, Hamamelis D1 1 g, Hypericum D4 1 g, Ledum D4 1 g, Magnesium phosphoricum D6 1 g, Rhus toxicodendron D8 1 g, Ruta D4 1 g, Symphytum D6 1 g
Non-medicinal ingredients: Purified water, mineral oil, white petrolatum, octyldodecanol, cetostearyl alcohol, ethanol, sodium cetearyl sulfate, potassium sorbate, sorbic acid, dibasic sodium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, lactose monohydrate.
Adults and children 2 years & older apply over the affected area 1-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. After application, wash hands thoroughly. Do not use longer than 4 weeks.
Cautions and warnings
- For children 2-11 years, consult a health care practitioner prior use.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- External use only.
- Apply only to uninjured, intact skin.
- Do not apply cream to face, eyes, mucous membranes or nipples.
- When breastfeeding, do not apply the cream in the area of the breast.
- Avoid use on extensive area.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to plants of the daisy (Anacardiaceae/Compositae) family.
Known adverse reactions
- In rare cases, allergic skin reactions or contact dermatitis are possible. In this case discontinue use of product