Senecio bicolor subsp. Cineraria (Cineraria maritima) D2.
Non-medicinal ingredients: water, benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate.
Adults: 1 drop 2-3 times daily into the affected eye or as directed by a health care practitioner. After closing the lid, massage it nasally across the conjunctiva to distribute the solution evenly. Lenticular opacity requires several months of treatment.
How to open and break the safety seal
- To open the bottle for the first time, carefully tighten the cap, clockwise.
- The special pin-like “puncture thorn”, inside the cap, will thus create the necessary opening in the dropper tip (see picture).
- Thereafter, remove the cap and use normally.
- Close cap after every use.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a health care practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If irritation persists or increases, discontinue the use and consult your health care practitioner.
- May cause eye irritation if used over a long period of time.
- Do not touch the dropper to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
- Avoid contact with soft contact lenses.
- Remove contact lenses prior to application and wait at least 15 minutes before reinsertion.
- Use the solution within one month after opening the phial.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.