Suitable for all skin types.
Colour: slightly yellow
Odour: sweet and discreet
Arnica montana (Arnica) (flower)…………………… 20%
Non-medicinal ingredients: Olive oil, tocopherols.
Adults (> 19 years) and adolescents (13-18 years) apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/or massage into skin until the preparation disappears.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage.
- Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn.
- Do not apply near or on the nipple if you are breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known adverse reactions:
- Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.