Delicate aromatic notes of Lavender and Rosemary heightened by the warm and woody bouquet of Cypress. Cleanse your mind and spirit by taking flight into a bright sky worthy of the Mistral winds.
Thanks to the know-how and expertise of one of the great “noses” of the industry from the city of Grasse, Pranarom is reinventing the world of scents with its diffusion synergies. The richness and subtlety of new and unique complex aromatic notes render traditional fragrances even more beautiful. From this alliance was born “The Diffusables” range, certified organic* essential oils.
Organic* essential oils of Lavandin Super* (Lavandula super), True Lavender* (Lavandula angustifolia), Rosemary* (Rosmarinus officinalis), Cypress* (Cupressus sempervirens), Clary Sage* (Salvia sclarea), Scots Pine* (Pinus sylvestris), Atlas Cedarwood* (Cedrus atlantica), Cardamom* (Elettaria cardamomum), Spearmint* (Mentha spicata), Eucalyptus Globulus* (Eucalyptus globulus), Sweet Orange* (Citrus sinensis), Black Pepper* (Piper nigrum).
*Ingredients resulting from Organic Agriculture (Certisys control BE-BIO-01).
*Product certified in accordance with ECOGARANTIE standards (Certisys control).
Instructions for use:
- 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- The duration and the intensity of diffusion vary according to the size of the room.
- Place the diffuser in order to avoid contact with the face and the eyes.
- Always follow the instructions of the diffuser used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Do not diffuse in the bedroom of a child less than 6 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Animals also react to the diffusion.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.