This blend contains 100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oils.
With the signature airy freshness of Eucalyptus, this blend is ideal for transporting you to large, natural green spaces or for moments when you want to take deep and calm breaths of fresh air.
Thanks to the know-how and expertise of one of the great “noses” of the industry from the city of Grasse, Pranarom is reinventing the world of scents with its diffusion synergies. The richness and subtlety of new and unique complex aromatic notes render this alliance was born the “The Diffusables” range, ideal for creating an olfactory paradise through 100% certified organic essential oils.
Organic essential oils of Atlas Cedarwood* (Cedrus atlantica), Eucalyptus Dives* (Eucalyptus dives), Eucalyptus Smithii* (Eucalyptus smithii), Eucalyptus Globulus* (Eucalyptus globulus), Scots Pine* (Pinus sylvestris), Cornmint* (Mentha arvensis), Peppermint* (Mentha piperita), Sweet Marjoram* (Origanum marjorana), Vetiver* (Vetivera zizanoides).
*Ingredients resulting from Organic Agriculture (Certisys control BE-BIO-01).
*Product certified in accordance with ECOGARANTIE® standards (Certisys control).
Instructions for use:
- 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- The duration and the intensity of diffusion vary according to the size of the room.
- Place the diffuser in order to avoid contact with the face and the eyes.
- Always follow the instructions of the diffuser used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Do not diffuse in the bedroom of a child less than 2 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Animals also react to the diffusion.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.