This blend is composed of essential oils of Tea tree, Lemongrass, Clove and Peppermint.
Pranarom AROMAVITA are 100% pure and natural chemotyped essential oil blends, destined to be mixed with a Pranarom vegetable oil of your choice and applied topically by gently massaging.
Pranarom has developed these blends based on their knowledge of essential oils.
Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Cymbopogon citrates leaf oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (clove) leaf oil, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
Instructions for use
5-10 drops added to 10 ml of Pranarom vegetable oil or usual shampoo and leave for 5 minutes or 20 drops added to 50 ml of Pranarom vegetable oil.
Massage blended oil onto dry scalp, cover with shower cap, and leave for several hours to full night.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
Cautions and warnings
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.