Used in Herbal Medicine:
- as a nutritive tonic
- to help relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies
- as a supportive therapy to help relieve rheumatic pain
- Exclusive manufacturing process for a totally natural living product.
- Dynamisation with water of volcanic source cascading on crystals, for even more efficiency and energy.
- Optimal dosage and strong assimilation power.
- Guaranteed without synthetic molecules or silica dioxide.
Ingredients (per 1 tablespoon = 15 ml):
Origanum compactum* (Moroccan oregano – herb essential oil) 0.135 mcg, Urtica dioica* (Nettle – herb top extract) 14.93 ml (equivalent to 375 mg of dried herb).
Non-medicinal ingredients: purified water, alcohol 0.5%, citric acid, thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf essential oil*, clove bud essential oil*, apple cider vinegar*, grapefruit seed extract*.
*Ingredients issued from organic agriculture.
Adults: take 2 tablespoons (30 ml), 2 times a day. Store away from light and heat and, after opening, in the refrigerator. Consume within one month after opening.
Cautions and warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to plants of the Lamiaceae family – such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage and thyme – do not use this product.