Used in aromatherapy to help relieve symptoms associated with insomnia, nervous tension, hiccoughs and stomach pains.
Used in aromatherapy as a digestive tonic, antispasmodic and nervine/calmative.
Citrus reticulata (Mandarin essential oil) (fruit peel)* 100%
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Adults (18 years and over): For local application: add 2-10 drops to 5 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply to affected area up to 3 times daily. Body massage: add 2-10 drops to 10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil and apply once daily. For topical application do not use essential oils undiluted. Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 time per day. For occasional use only. Store at room temperature.
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
Cautions and warnings:
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Do not expose the applied area(s) to the sun for 24 to 48 hours after application.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
There are no reviews yet.