Gemmotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that uses buds and young shoots of trees and shrubs. Gathered in the spring at a key stage of their natural growth cycle, buds and young shoots are freshly handpicked and put in maceration in a solution of water, alcohol and glycerin to extract all their active principles.
HerbalGem’s complexes are a combination of carefully selected single bud and young shoot extracts, acting in synergy to target a specific health problem.
Ingredients | Each drop contains:
Ginkgo biloba* (Ginkgo) (Buds) (1:20)………………………….. 0.025 ml
Ginkgo biloba* (Ginkgo) (Leaves) (1:20)……………………….. 0.025 ml
Non-medicinal ingredients: alcohol, water, glycerin.
*Organic certification by Certisys-BE1
Adults and children > 12 years 5-15 drops daily, between meals, pure or diluted in water, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless directed by a health care practitioner.
- Consult a health care practitioner in case of simultaneous use of anticoagulant products.
- Do not use if safety seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of small children.
For more information please consult your health care practitioner.