Used in aromatherapy for the relief of cold symptoms such as nasal congestion.
Organically cultivated in South Africa, this variety is known as “Peppermint Eucalyptus” because of the cool and bright peppermint notes that complement a strong, menthol aroma.
Botanical name: Eucalyptus dives
Distilled part: Leaf
Aromatic molecules: Piperitone, a-phellandrene
Odour: Strong and very fresh, camphoraceous, spicy and minty
Eucalyptus dives* (Broad-leaved peppermint) (leaf) 100 %
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Adults (18 year and older): Direct inhalation: apply 1-6 drops of undiluted essential oil to handkerchief/tissue and inhale occasionally up to 3 time per day. Steam inhalation: add 3-12 drops of undiluted essential oil to a bowl of steaming water or facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5 to 10 minutes up to 3 times per day. For occasional use only. Not for oral use. Store at room temperature.
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.