Evergreen, Chinese tree with simple, whole, tough flowers, and thick, rough bark. Highly ramified clusters of whitish, regular, 6-petal flowers. Berries are similar to those of the bay tree. Likes rain, high temperature, and rich, light soils.
Botanical name: Cinnamomum cassia
Distilled part: Branch and leaf
Aromatic molecules: E-cinnamaldehyde
Odour: Warm, spicy
Cinnamomum cassia oil*
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use:
For body massage: 2 drops added in 50 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.