Properties and uses:
- For the beauty of hair and nails
- A popular carrier oil that has been used for centuries to dilute essential oils with.
- To tone the scalp, to sheath the hair and give it volume and shine.
- To strengthen, protect fragile and brittle nails and make them shiny and smooth.
For hair and nail beauty.
Odour: almost odorless
Ricinus communis* (castor) seed oil, Tocopherol.
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (Contrôle Certisys-BE-01)
BE-BIO-01 Certisys Agriculture UE/ non UE
Instruction for use:
For hair: 2-3 times a week, apply the oil to all the dry hair by massaging; cover the hair with a warm towel and let stand for 1/2 hour to 1 hour; then wash the hair with a shampoo.
For nails: every night at bedtime, apply a drop of each nail; then massage the nail by insisting on the cuticles.
- Keep away from heat and direct light.
- Keep away from children.
There are no reviews yet.