Basil aromatherapy essential oil is has a perky and stimulating aroma. It is excellent for use during winter or low-light months or for an early morning lift as it will bring forth memories of summer herbs.
Botanical name: Ocimum basilicum CT linalool
Common name: Basil, Sweet Basil, Basil ct. linalool
Distilled part: Aerian part
Aromatic molecules: Linalool, trans-bergamotene
Odour:Fresh, aromatic, slightly spicy, green, characteristic of sweet basil
Ocimum basilicum* CT linalool
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use:
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric). The duration and the intensity of diffusion vary according to the size of the room. Place the diffuser in order to avoid contact with the face and the eyes. Always follow the instructions of the diffuser used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- Animals also react to the diffusion.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.