The Keys to Drainage: Working with Dr. Reckeweg Complexes
Drainage (and the concept of Homotoxicology) has been a long time tradition of naturopathic medicine, and plays a key role in patient care. It involves the removal of toxins directly at the cellular level to correct the terrain, thus not only cleansing of the emunctories but restoring the function of those organs.
By joining us for “The Keys to Drainage”, you will learn about:
• The difference between detoxification, drainage and the concept of homotoxicology.
• The emunctories that should be facilitated.
• Cleansing one organ versus several at once.
• Dr. Reckeweg Homeopathic Complexes for each of the key organ systems.
• The comparison of Dr. Reckeweg remedies to other common drainage remedies.
Take your patients from a diseased state, and move them onto the road to good health, by using homeopathics and the art and science of drainage.
S1 –Wednesday, February 21st | 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM (EST) | Click here to watch
Beyond the Smell: The Biochemical Components of Essential Oils
Essential oils can provide a great therapeutic value to any treatment protocol and with great patient compliance. They can be used in many different applications, for various health concerns, and can be safely combined with other treatments and supplementation.
By joining us for “The Biochemical Components of Essential Oils”, you will get the answers to:
• How to obtain a therapeutic essential oil and why is it important?
• What are biochemical components in essential oils and how does it compare to tinctures?
• Is external application effective, or can they be given internally?
• How to combine essential oils based on their biochemical and therapeutic properties?
Pranarōm produces organic, chemotyped essential oils (single or combined products) to provide an internal biochemical healing effect. Learn how essential oils can be easy to use and offer a highly therapeutic tool in patient care.
S3 –Wednesday, April 4th | 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM (EST) | Click here to watch