Ingredients | Drops
Apis D4 1 g, Barium chloratum D6 1 g, Belladonna D4 1 g, Calcium iodatum D4 1 g, Hepar sulfuris D12 1 g, Kalium bichromicum D4 1 g, Lachesis D12 1 g, Marum verum D6 1 g, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D6 1 g, Phytolacca D4 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Ingredients | Tablets
Apis D4, Barium chloratum D6, Belladonna D4, Calcium iodatum D4, Hepar sulfuris D12 ana 11.1 mg, Kalium bichromicum D4 0.1 mg, Lachesis D12, Marum verum D6, Mercurius sublimatus corrosivus D5, Phytolacca D4 ana 11.1 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.
Dosage | Drops
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 5-10 drops; Children (1-11 years) 3-5 drops; Infants (0-12 months) 2-3 drops, all ages take 2-3 times daily in a little water or undiluted or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. In acute cases (see age group) the same dosage every 30-60 minutes (up to 12 times per day).
Dosage | Tablets
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 1-3 tablets; Children (6-11 years) 1-2 tablets; Children (2-5 years) ½-1 tablet, all ages take 1-3 times daily or as directed.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use in thyroid conditions.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to chromium.
- Do not use in case of renal insufficiency.
Known adverse reactions
- In rare cases, hypersalivation may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
- In very rare cases, skin reactions may occur after use, in which case the product should be discontinued.
80008836 | Drops
80016213 | Tablets