Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Melaleuca leucadendron cajaput oil, Melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil, Pinus pinaster bark extract, Mentha spicata oil.
Instructions for use:
- 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- The duration and the intensity of diffusion vary according to the size of the room.
- Place the diffuser in order to avoid contact with the face and the eyes.
- Always follow the instructions of the diffuser used.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- External use only.
- Do not diffuse in the bedroom of a child less than 2 years.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Animals also react to the diffusion.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.