A medium-sized tree with a single trunk. This tree is related to the Tea Tree as they are from the same genus Melaleuca. This tree has thick white wood. It is found in Australia, the islands between Australia and Malaysia and in Indonesia.
Botanical name: Melaleuca leucadendron cajuputi
Distilled part: Leaf
Aromatic molecules: 1,8 cineole, limonene
Odour: Powerful fresh, eucalyptus-like and camphoraceous
Melaleuca leucadendron cajuput oil*
*Organic signifies “proceeding from organic farming” (contrôle Certisys BE-BIO-01)
*ECOGARANTIE products certified organic in accordance with ECOGARANTIE (Certisys Control) specification
Instructions for use:
For local massage: 1-2 drops added to 1-2 drops of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
For body massage: 2-10 drops added in 5-10 ml of neutral vegetable carrier oil.
A skin patch test is recommended for those with sensitive skin.
For use in an essential oil diffuser: 1-6 drops can be added undiluted into the diffuser (ultrasonic, atmospheric).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Do not take orally.
- Do not use essential oils undiluted.
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water or vegetable oil.
- Avoid exposure of applied area(s) to the sun.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or with children under the age of 6.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.